This stunning bright six-bedroom family-friendly home located at Veranda Palms Resort has everything you need. It comes with a private pool and hot tub, BBQ, games room, and so much more! You’ll be only minutes away from Disney, top golf courses, shops, and restaurants.
My home has a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, two living rooms, and a private backyard. The home comes fully furnished with eight beds and all six bedrooms have their own private en-suite bathroom and smart TV! The space also offers a laptop friendly work area should you need to make some time for work. The property sleeps thirteen people, perfect for family or friends to gather!
The pool is great for a swim, the lanai is fantastic, and there is free parking on the premises. You'll also enjoy top of the line appliances and in-suite laundry.
Guests gain full access to Veranda Palms Resort, which features a luxury lounge, a large resort style swimming pool, a hot tub, a water slide, poolside cabanas, a fitness facility, and a playground.
Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 4: Queen bed
Bedroom 5: Bunk (Twin and Full)
Bedroom 6: Queen bed
Guests will have exclusive access to the entire home.
There is additional parking available at the clubhouse. Please note there is a 6 vehicle maximum per household and buses, RVs, trailers and boats are prohibited in the community.
Interaction with Guests:
We work with a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who will assist us in providing you with 5-star quality service. Your recommendations and questions are important to us and we're here 24/7 to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
The house is minutes away from Disney World's Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios.
Nearby attractions include the Camping World Stadium, Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, Amway Center, Orlando Science Center, Lake Eola Park, CFE Arena, Mennello Museum of American Art, Festival Park, Bob Carr Theatre, Cranes Roost Park, Lake Louisa State Park, Orlando City Stadium, Audubon Park Garden District, Orlando Watersports Complex, Formosa Gardens Event Center, Gaston Edwards Park, Lakeridge Winery, and The Florida Mall.
Please feel free to park on the driveway.
Other Things to Note:
1. There is basic cookware available in the house.
2. Pool and hot tub heating are an additional service that is not included in your booking price. It's $25/day for standard heating (86 degrees) or $35/day for increased heating (90 degrees). Hot tub heating is $25/day. This service is provided upon request, please inquire for more details.
3. Please note there is on going construction in the area and may cause noise during the day.
4. We're happy to deliver:
--> a full BBQ propane tank upon request for $65/per tank.
--> a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee)
--> a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee)
5. If you have any special requests throughout your stay, we are happy to make service calls for $25 per trip.
6. Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional Covid-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines
1. Parties, events and smoking/vaping are prohibited in or around our property and risk of a fine and/or your full deposit will be at stake.
2. Please check-out on time. Late departures will result in a fine for each additional hour the property cannot be accessed for turnover.
3. Outside of service animals, pets are not permitted at this property. Any evidence of pets will result in a fine and/or forfeiture of your full deposit.
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.