Welcome to your home away from home! This stunning 3-bedroom, family-friendly resort home has everything you need to relax and enjoy your vacation! It comes with resort access, private BBQ, in-suite laundry, parking and more! This property is only minutes from Disney and is located at the secure, gated Fiesta Keys Townhomes.
The space features top of the line appliances and in-suite laundry. Our beds are comfortable and provide a relaxing night's rest. You also get high-speed Wifi and are able to stream Netflix and other subscriptions on the 42”+ TVs. If you need to make time for work, there are designated areas within the home.
The bedrooms are located on the second floor, with two full bathrooms. A half bathroom is available on the first floor.
Guests will enter the community through the security gate where they may be greeted by a guard.
Guests will have complimentary access to Fiesta Key Townhomes resort which offers a beautiful pool, a premium clubhouse, tennis courts, a kid's playground, an outdoor jogging trail, and a fitness room.
Interaction with Guests:
We work with a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who will assist us in providing you with 5-star quality service. Your recommendations and questions are important to us and we're here 24/7 to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
The house is a quick drive away from Disney World's Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Universal Studios!
Coral Castle is also approximately 5 miles from Old Town Kissimmee theme park and close to Medieval Times.
If you are looking for major chain restaurants and retail shops close by, they are typically located on Highway 192, which is approximately 2.1 miles away.
Other Things to Note:
1. There is basic cookware available in the house.
2. We're happy to deliver:
--> a full BBQ propane tank upon request for $65/per tank.
--> a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee)
--> a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee)
3. If you have any special requests throughout your stay, we are happy to make service calls for $25 per trip.
4. Parking for one vehicle is available in the driveway. There are no overflow parking options overnight.
5. Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional Covid-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
1. Parties, events and smoking/vaping are prohibited in or around our property and risk of a fine and/or your full deposit will be at stake.
2. Please check-out on time. Late departures will result in a fine for each additional hour the property cannot be accessed for turnover.
3. Outside of service animals, pets are not permitted at this property. Any evidence of pets will result in a fine and/or forfeiture of your full deposit.
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.