This bright and spacious 6-bedroom family-friendly resort vacation home is located just a 20-minute drive to Disney nestled in a secure, gated community. Enjoy preparing your dinner in your fully equipped kitchen with high-end appliances and dining al fresco by your private pool. You’ll be kept entertained with an in-home games room, private hot tub, a SmartTV in each bedroom, multiple living areas and full access to the nearby resort clubhouse and it's amenities!
Bedroom 1: King Bed w/ ensuite bath
Bedroom 2: King Bed w/ ensuite bath
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed w/ ensuite bath
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed w/ ensuite bath
Bedroom 5: 2 Twin Beds w/ ensuite bath
Bedroom 6: 2 Twin Beds w/ ensuite bath
Guests will enter the community through the security gate where they will be greeted by a security guard and gate.
All guests gain full access to Veranda Palms Resort and all its amenities.
There is complimentary on-site parking on the driveway. There is additional parking available at the clubhouse. Please note there is a 6 vehicle maximum per household and buses, RVs, trailers and boats are prohibited in the community.
Interaction with Guests:
We work with a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who will assist us in providing you with 5-star quality service. Your recommendations and questions are important to us and we're here 24/7 to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
The house is minutes away from Disney World's Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios.
Nearby attractions include the Camping World Stadium, Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, Amway Center, Orlando Science Center, Lake Eola Park, CFE Arena, Mennello Museum of American Art, Festival Park, Bob Carr Theatre, Cranes Roost Park, Lake Louisa State Park, Orlando City Stadium, Audubon Park Garden District, Orlando Watersports Complex, Formosa Gardens Event Center, Gaston Edwards Park, Lakeridge Winery, and The Florida Mall.
Other Things to Note:
1. There is basic cookware available in the house.
2. Pool and hot tub heating are an additional service that is not included in your booking price. It's $25/day for standard heating (86 degrees) or $35/day for increased heating (90 degrees). Hot tub heating is $25/day. This service is provided upon request, please inquire for more details.
3. We're happy to deliver:
--> a full BBQ propane tank upon request for $65/per tank.
--> a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee)
--> a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee)
4. If you have any special requests throughout your stay, we are happy to make service calls for $25 per trip.
5. Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional Covid-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
1. Parties, events and smoking/vaping are prohibited in or around our property and risk of a fine and/or your full deposit will be at stake.
2. Please check-out on time. Late departures will result in a fine for each additional hour the property cannot be accessed for turnover.
3. Outside of service animals, pets are not permitted at this property. Any evidence of pets will result in a fine and/or forfeiture of your full deposit.
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.