This bright and airy three bedroom condo is located in the Palisades Condominiums. You’ll feel like a local in this established community of both short and long-term residents and the space offers all the amenities you'll need during a quick getaway - perfect for gatherings with friends and small families! This property is conveniently located on the luxurious west side of Disney and is just a 10-minute drive away from the park.
You'll love the indoor space:
• 3 unique bedroom styles (4 beds in total) offering a perfect balance between luxury and comfort.
• The kids will love the Avengers themed bunk bed room!
• 2 Bathrooms including an ensuite bathroom - with tub
• Smart TV's with high speed internet.
• Fully equipped kitchen.
• Central air conditioning.
• 1438 sq.ft.
• Spacious, private balcony for dining and relaxation.
•There is free parking available in the lot underneath the building, please note this cannot be reserved and is on a first come, first serve basis - with a height restriction of 7.5Ft. Open spaces surrounding the main building are available for taller vehicles.
• As you enter through the main entrance to the lobby, you'll notice hallways with wide clearance and two elevators.
Keep entertained with complimentary access to the condo's beautiful amenities open from 8am - 10pm, year round:
• Outdoor pool
• Outdoor hot tub
• Game room (ping pong table and mini basketball)
• Fitness center
• Movie theatre
Interaction with Guests:
We work with a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who will assist us in providing you with 5-star quality service. Your recommendations and questions are important to us and we're here 24/7 to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
Palisades Condominium is right off the 192, with easy access to a great selection of restaurants, shopping spots and entertainment.
Nearby Family Attractions:
• Walt Disney World - 5.7 miles
• Disney's Animal Kingdom - 7.6 miles
• Hollywood Studios - 9.6 miles
• Epcot - 10 miles
• SeaWorld - 15 miles
• Universal Studios - 19.8 miles
Other Nearby Attractions:
• Orange Lake Golf Course - 2.4 miles
• Highlands Reserve Golf Club - 6 miles
• Lake Louisa State Park - 11 miles
• Camping World Stadium - 26.7 miles
• Orlando Science Center - 30 miles
• Mennello Museum of American Art - 30 miles
Other Things to Note:
Please note that:
• There is basic cookware available in the unit.
• Although pool is still available for use, the hot tub is currently out of service. Also, the heating system is under repair. The maintenance team is working to get fixed. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
•The temperature of the unit can be adjusted to your preference using the thermostat. Please do not set the temperature below 72F or it’ll damage the air conditioner.
• One pet up to 70lbs is very welcome at our home. The pet fee is $49.
• We're happy to deliver:
- a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee).
- a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee).
• Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional Covid-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.