This upscale and modern 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment located in downtown Toronto, offers all the amenities you'll need during a quick getaway - perfect for groups of friends, couples, or small families! Enjoy preparing your dinner in your bright fully-equipped kitchen with high-end appliances, getting toasty and warm inside while watching Netflix on a 55" Smart TV in your open-concept living area with high ceilings, or explore the vibrant High Park neighborhood!
The space features three full beds, beautiful bathrooms with amazing accents, a designated workspace, and high speed wireless internet.
*Total sq./ft. of space 950
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
License #: STR-2012-JFWPHM
Guests will have exclusive use of the apartment, located on the top floor. There are no elevators in the building, guests will need to take the stairs to access the apartment. On-site parking is not available, however there's a paid parking lot nearby at 2201 Dundas Street West.
Interaction with Guests:
We work with a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who will assist us in providing you with 5-star quality service. Your recommendations and questions are important to us and we're here 24/7 to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
The apartment is on Bloor West and steps away from High Park, with easy access to all major downtown attractions as well as Toronto’s finest restaurants, coffee shops, and art galleries.
Nearby attractions include the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, the Metro Toronto Convention Center, the CN Tower, Union Station, Ripley’s Aquarium, the Eaton Center, King Street, the St. Lawrence Market, Financial District, and the Queen’s Quay Waterfront.
Bloor West is ideal for easy access.
The unit is a 20 minute drive to the airport (without traffic).
It is a 2 minute walk away from the Dundas West subway and the Bloor Go Bus Station. The Union Pearson Express train takes you directly to and from the airport in under 20 minutes. Uber's are always readily available.
Other Things to Note:
1. Please note: Sidewalk construction will begin and the date of completion is unknown at this time. Please know this may cause noise during day time hours. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
2. Please note that the washer is currently not available. We are working on getting it fixed as soon as possible. Please reach out should you have any questions.
3. Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional Covid-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
4. Please note our unit is equipped with noise sensors to ensure noise levels are monitored for the comfort of all guests.
5. We're happy to deliver:
--> a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee)
--> a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee)
1. Parties, events and smoking/vaping are prohibited in or around our property and risk of a fine and/or your full deposit will be at stake.
2. Please check-out on time. Late departures will result in a fine for each additional hour the property cannot be accessed for turnover.
3. Outside of service animals, pets are not permitted at this property. Any evidence of pets will result in a fine and/or forfeiture of your full deposit.
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.