**Enhance your stay with one of the following complimentary services, worth up to $300! Read below for more details**
This stunning 10BR family-friendly mansion located at Sonoma Luxury Resort has everything you need. It comes with a private pool, hot tub, BBQ, gym, parking, and more! You'll also be only minutes away from Disney, top golf courses, shops, and restaurants.
My home has a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, living room, and a private backyard.
This 10BR mansion is newly furnished, with a fully equipped kitchen, a huge living room/dining area, and multiple 65" TVs.
There are multiple King beds. The master bedroom is huge with an incredible bathroom, and there are multiple Disney/Marvel-themed bedrooms for the children. All bedrooms are spacious and upscale.
The backyard it a great area to relax, the lanai is spacious, there's a second living room for the children, and there is free parking on the premises. You'll also enjoy top of the line appliances and in-suite laundry.
Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Bedroom 4: King bed
Bedroom 5: Queen bed
Bedroom 6: King bed
Bedroom 7: 2 Twin Beds
Bedroom 8: 2 Twin Beds
Bedroom 9: 2 Twin Beds
Bedroom 10: 2 Twin Beds
You will also have access to Sonoma Resort, which features a luxury clubhouse with a lounge, a large resort style swimming pool, hot tub and fitness facility.
Interaction with Guests:
We work with a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who will assist us in providing you with 5-star quality service. Your recommendations and questions are important to us and we're here 24/7 to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
My home is minutes away from Disney World's Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios.
Nearby attractions include the Camping World Stadium, Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, Amway Center, Orlando Science Center, Lake Eola Park, CFE Arena, Mennello Museum of American Art, Festival Park, Bob Carr Theatre, Cranes Roost Park, Lake Louisa State Park, Orlando City Stadium, Audubon Park Garden District, Orlando Watersports Complex, Formosa Gardens Event Center, Gaston Edwards Park, Lakeridge Winery, and The Florida
Please feel free to park your cars on the driveway. It’s important to keep the parked cars off of the street. Thank you!
Other Things to Note:
→ Pool heating
→ Propane tank for the BBQ
→ Complimentary pet stay (one pet)
Please use promo code "S2023" and confirm the service you would like. Eligible for reservations with a check-in date that falls on Sunday-Thursday only until May 31st, 2023. Can be used for a maximum of 4 days.
• There is basic cookware available in the house.
• Pool heating is an additional service that is not included in your booking price. It's $25/day for standard heating (86 degrees) or $35/day for increased heating (90 degrees). This service is provided upon request, please inquire for more details.
• Pets up to 70lbs. are very welcome at our home. The pet fee is $75/animal (one-time fee).
• We're happy to deliver:
→ a full BBQ propane tank upon request for $65/per tank.
→ a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee)
→ a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee)
• If you have any special requests throughout your stay, we are happy to make service calls for $25 per trip.
• Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional Covid-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
1. Please don’t party or host events or you will be asked to leave with no refund
2. Please don’t smoke inside my home or you will be charged a $150 fine or your full security deposit
3. Please don’t check-out late or you’ll be charged a $150 fine per hour past check-out
4. Please clean up after yourself and any pets. Large messes will cost up to one extra cleaning fee
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.