Enjoy incredible views of downtown Toronto from the balcony of this 5th floor apartment. It's located in the heart of the Entertainment District, steps away from Toronto's best restaurants, shops, and entertainment.
This bright and spacious million-dollar condo has floor-to-ceiling windows, an open concept layout, and high end furniture.
The luxurious high rise is modern and chic, with a large living room, full kitchen, King bed, and stunning bathroom. It comes with a 55” LCD smart TV with Netflix, high speed WiFi, and top of the line appliances, including a dish washer, washing machine, and dryer.
Bedroom 1: King bed
Bathroom 1: Standard
License #: STR-2012-HXYXVL
Please note that due to Covid all shared amenities in the building are currently unavailable. Kindly note a phone call is required prior to sharing check-in information and our property manager will be meeting you at the property.
Interaction with Guests:
I am available around the clock to provide assistance.
The apartment is in the trendy Entertainment District, a short walking distance to all major downtown attractions as well as Toronto’s finest restaurants, coffee shops, and art galleries.
Nearby attractions include the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, the Metro Toronto Convention Center, the CN Tower, Union Station, Ripley’s Aquarium, the Eaton Center, King Street, the St. Lawrence Market, Financial District, and the Queen’s Quay Waterfront.
Entertainment District is ideal for easy access.
The condo is a 16 minute drive to the airport (without traffic).
It is minutes away from Union Station, the Go Bus Station, and the Coach Bus Terminal. The Union Pearson Express train takes you directly to and from the airport in under 25 minutes. Uber's are always readily available.
The Underground Path is located across the street in the CBC building and connects you to the entire downtown core. This is very convenient during the winter.
There is convenient paid parking immediately next door to the apartment. Inquire for more details.
Other Things to Note:
1. Important: We are committed to protecting our properties which is why we've partnered with Know Your Guest, the leading vacation rental guest-screening provider.
Please note that you will need to verify your details through Know Your Guest after you have confirmed your reservation.
2. We're happy to deliver:
--> a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee)
--> a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee)
3. Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional Covid-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
1. Parties, events and smoking/vaping are prohibited in or around our property and risk of a fine and/or your full deposit will be at stake.
2. Please check-out on time. Late departures will result in a fine for each additional hour the property cannot be accessed for turnover.
3. Outside of service animals, pets are not permitted at this property. Any evidence of pets will result in a fine and/or forfeiture of your full deposit.
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.