This spacious and cozy two-bedroom basement apartment located in the heart of Trinity Bellwoods, offers all the amenities you'll need during a quick getaway - a perfect space couples, groups of friends, or small families! Enjoy preparing your dinner in your fully equipped kitchen or relaxing on the couch while watching Netflix in your open-concept living room.
The space features comfortable queen beds and high speed wireless internet. There's room for six guests with the sofa bed in the living room.
The unit is located in the basement and there's a height restriction of 6.4ft (some areas such as doorways and ceiling fans are a 6ft clearance).
Guests will have exclusive access to the apartment, there is no elevator in the home and guests will need to take stairs to access the space. Please note on-site parking is not available.
Interaction with Guests:
We work with a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who will assist us in providing you with 5-star quality service. Your recommendations and questions are important to us and we're here 24/7 to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
Trinity Bellwoods is one of Toronto's most lively areas, with countless restaurants, bars, and shops within walking distance.
Nearby attractions include the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, the Metro Toronto Convention Center, the CN Tower, Union Station, Ripley’s Aquarium, the Eaton Center, King Street, the St. Lawrence Market, Financial District, and the Queen’s Quay Waterfront.
Trinity Bellwoods is ideal for easy access. It is minutes away from the subway and the Go Bus Station. The Union Pearson Express train takes you directly to and from the airport in under 25 minutes. Uber's are always readily available.
The unit is a 20-minute drive to the airport (without traffic).
Other Things to Note:
1. Pets up to 70lbs. are very welcome at our home. The pet fee is $50/animal.
2. We're happy to deliver:
--> a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee)
--> a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee)
3. Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional Covid-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
1. Parties, events and smoking/vaping are prohibited in or around our property and risk of a fine and/or your full deposit will be at stake.
2. Please check-out on time. Late departures will result in a fine for each additional hour the property cannot be accessed for turnover
3. Please clean up after yourselves and your pets. Large messes will result in an additional cleaning fee.
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.