Enjoy Toronto in my newly renovated 2-bedroom home located in Leslieville. You'll be living in one of Toronto's most dynamic neighborhoods with boutique restaurants, shops, public transit, and more within walking distance!
This modern apartment has two bedrooms, a full kitchen, a 55" Smart TV, and a dining area. There is one KING bed, one Queen bed, and the property sleeps 5 people.
This 2-bed loft apartment is spacious, modern, and has everything that you'll need to enjoy the city. It has one King bed, one Queen bed, a super comfy couch, a fully stocked kitchen, a dining area, and a newly renovated bathroom. You'll enjoy a complete set of appliances, a large kitchen, and an inviting living room.
The beds are extraordinarily comfortable, and the 55" smart TV comes with Netflix.
Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen bed
License #: STR-2012-JFDVHM
Interaction with Guests:
We work with a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who will assist us in providing you with 5-star quality service. Your recommendations and questions are important to us and we're here 24/7 to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
The apartment is in the heart of Leslieville, and you'll be steps from public transit, which you can use to explore the entire city. You'll be surrounded by Toronto’s trendiest restaurants, entertainment, coffee shops, restaurants, and bars.
Nearby attractions include the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, the Metro Toronto Convention Center, the CN Tower, Union Station, Ripley’s Aquarium, the Eaton Center, King Street, the St. Lawrence Market, Financial District, and the Queen’s Quay Waterfront.
You'll be in the heart of Leslieville, with easy access to public transit. There is also easy access to Ubers, but with so many of the city's newest attractions so close to my home, you may end up walking everywhere!
Other Things to Note:
1. Pets up to 70lbs. are very welcome at our home. The pet fee is $50/animal.
2. We're happy to deliver:
--> a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee)
--> a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee)
3. Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional Covid-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
4. There's minor construction occurring across the street during the day, although it should not impact your stay. The apartment is on the second floor and is accessible by stairs.
1. Parties, events and smoking/vaping are prohibited in or around our property and risk of a fine and/or your full deposit will be at stake.
2. Please check-out on time. Late departures will result in a fine for each additional hour the property cannot be accessed for turnover
3. Please clean up after yourselves and your pets. Large messes will result in an additional cleaning fee.
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.