Welcome to your home away from home! This 4-bedroom home is fully furnished and has a fully equipped kitchen, living room, dining room, in-suite laundry and with four bedrooms - there’s plenty of space for everyone! Cable is available (main floor only) and there is high speed internet , smart TVs in every room!
You'll also gain complimentary access to the Venetian Bay Villages Resort. Open from 9:00am - 5:30pm (hot tub open until 11:00pm). They have a number of amenities, including a basketball court, volleyball court, tennis, playground, picnic area. Heated community pool with wrap around sundeck and dynamic water features and fountain, hot tub, billiards tables, ping pong tables and complete fitness center!
Bedroom 1: 2 Queen Beds with ensuite
Bedroom 2: King bed with ensuite
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
Please present your booking confirmation to the community gate guard if requested.
Interaction with Guests:
We work with a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who will assist us in providing you with 5-star quality service. Your recommendations and questions are important to us and we're here 24/7 to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
Venetian Bay Villages is located in Kissimmee, along Carroll St. off of John Young Parkway south. A location quiet enough for relaxing evening sunsets, yet close enough to lively, big-city entertainment and local restaurants!
The house is a quick drive away from Disney World's Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios.
Nearby attractions include the Camping World Stadium, Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, Amway Center, Orlando Science Center, Lake Eola Park, CFE Arena, Mennello Museum of American Art, Festival Park, Bob Carr Theatre, Cranes Roost Park, Lake Louisa State Park, Orlando City Stadium, Audubon Park Garden District, Orlando Watersports Complex, Formosa Gardens Event Center, Gaston Edwards Park, Lakeridge Winery, and The Florida Mall.
Other Things to Note:
1. There is basic cookware available in the house.
2. Please note that Florida has outdoor bugs during summer, so please ensure to keep screens and doors closed to avoid any from getting into the home.
3. We're happy to deliver:
--> a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee)
--> a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee)
4. If you have any special requests throughout your stay, we are happy to make service calls for $25 per trip.
5. Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional Covid-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
1. Parties, events and smoking/vaping are prohibited in or around our property and risk of a fine and/or your full deposit will be at stake.
2. Please check-out on time. Late departures will result in a fine for each additional hour the property cannot be accessed for turnover.
3. Outside of service animals, pets are not permitted at this property. Any evidence of pets will result in a fine and/or forfeiture of your full deposit.
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.