This stunning 5-bedroom family-friendly resort home located at Bella Vida Resort has everything you need. It comes with a private pool, BBQ, games room, parking, and more! You’ll also be only minutes away from Disney, top golf courses, shops, and restaurants.
My home has a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, living room, and private backyard. There are 6 beds and the property sleeps 10 people.
This 5-bedroom house is newly furnished, with a fully stocked kitchen, a dining area, and a spacious bathroom. There is a private pool, BBQ, games room, and free parking on the premises!
You'll enjoy top of the line appliances and in-suite laundry. The King beds are extremely comfortable, as are the Queen and single beds. There is complimentary wifi and Smart TVs available for your enjoyment.
Bedroom 1: King bed, with en-suite
Bedroom 2: Queen bed, with en-suite
Bedroom 3: King bed, with en-suite
Bedroom 4: Queen bed, with en-suite
Bedroom 5: 2 Twin beds
Guests will enter the community through the security gate where they will be greeted by a guard. "Bella Vida resort does not allow trailers of any kind (ie. boats, RV's, campers, U-Hauls, etc)."
You'll also gain full access to the luxurious Bella Vida Resort, which features a luxury lounge, two large resort style swimming pools, a movie theatre, a fitness facility, a playground, and a games room.
Interaction with Guests:
We work with a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who will assist us in providing you with 5-star quality service. Your recommendations and questions are important to us and we're here 24/7 to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
The house is minutes away from Disney World's Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios.
Nearby attractions include the Camping World Stadium, Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, Amway Center, Orlando Science Center, Lake Eola Park, CFE Arena, Mennello Museum of American Art, Festival Park, Bob Carr Theatre, Cranes Roost Park, Lake Louisa State Park, Orlando City Stadium, Audubon Park Garden District, Orlando Watersports Complex, Formosa Gardens Event Center, Gaston Edwards Park, Lakeridge Winery, and The Florida Mall.
Please feel free to park on the driveway - the garage is set up as a games room so there is no parking available inside of it.
Other Things to Note:
1. There is basic cookware available in the house.
2. The playground at the Bella Vida resort is closed for renovation until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
3. The home is located in a new development, construction is still in progress around the neighborhood and work may occur during the day.
4. Pets up to 70lbs. are very welcome at our home. The pet fee is $79/animal.
5. Pool heating is an additional service that is not included in your booking price. It's an additional fee of $25/day that we provide upon request. Please inquire for more details.
6. We're happy to deliver:
--> a full BBQ propane tank upon request for $65/per tank.
--> a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee)
--> a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee)
7. If you have any special requests throughout your stay, we are happy to make service calls for $25 per trip.
8. Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional Covid-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.