Vacation Rental Description
• The Free Summer Shuttle is also conveniently located along Orange Avenue. With its VW bus-theme artwork, the shuttle offers another convenient way to tour the island and quickly find yourself at your preferred island destination!
• The options for outdoor recreation are boundless in Coronado, with Coronado Tidelands Park, Coronado Beach and Dog Park, and Silver Strand State beach.
• Come back to Orange Ave Awaits to cool off in the swimming pool and end your day by sinking into the cloud-like King memory foam mattress.
• Recently remodeled vacation home complete with a King, Queen, and Queen pull-out sofa.
• The unit has just been painted and designed in soft, modern hues that bring relaxation and remind you of where you are.
• Enjoy the warmth of the fireplace while you sip a glass of wine or lounge to your favorite movie in the large living room complete with a 60” Samsung TV.
• Relax on the spacious balcony overlooking Spreckels Park.
• Experience a feeling of serenity in the recently remodeled bathrooms complete with new vanities, subway tiled showers, and amazing fixtures.
• The master bedroom comes with a 55” Samsung HDTV.
• Cook your favorite meal in the airy kitchen with modern appliances and amenities.
• There is a communal pool (open 7:00am to 9:00 pm) and shared BBQ at the apartment complex.
• Potential for noise from Naval Air Station Coronado.
• A mid stay cleaning is provided with the cleaning fee for this unit. Upon booking we will coordinate the best date/time around the middle of your stay.
We do have some requirements for booking for you to be aware of, that help enhance your guest experience and to protect your stay:
• The minimum age to book is 25.
• We are committed to protecting our properties which is why we've partnered with Know Your Guest, the leading vacation rental guest-screening provider. Please note that before your booking begins, you will need to verify your details through Know Your Guest. You will also be given the choice between paying a refundable deposit or buying a non-refundable damage waiver. We suggest you buy the damage waiver as this protects you in case you cause accidental damage during a booking.
• All homes are equipped with NoiseAware, a third-party partner. This system monitors the level of noise within the home to help us comply with Good Neighbor policies. This system does not record anything in the home – it only measures the volume of noise.
• To be part of the future of the Guest Experience, we provide the Guest Portal, which contains information like door code entry and wifi info, via our third-party partner DACK. This information can be accessed through a downloaded app or through a web link.
• Please be courteous when using the towels and linens. Excessive stains may incur additional charges for replacement. We do provide make-up removing pads for your convenience!
• Lastly, please review our house rules. You will be asked to agree to them prior to booking. Note that some rules incur fees for breaking them:
-No smoking anywhere on the premises ($100 fee for breaking)
-No parties on the premises ($200 free for breaking)
-No pets ($200 fee for breaking)
-No climbing onto the roof ($500 fee for breaking)
-Do not remove the AirTag from the keys, which allows us to find lost keys. There is not a second set of keys easily available should they become lost ($200 fee for breaking)
-We have technology that ensures that our properties are continuously running smoothly. Please do not remove, unplug, or interfere with any hardware at the property. ($200 fee for breaking).
-Help us keep the place clean for future guests and please remove all trash and place it in the proper trash cans in the parking garage.
= No = Yes
king size bed
Queen size bed
double sofa bed
User Ratings & Reviews
No Reviews on this property.
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.