This comfortable hotel-apartment is spacious, comfortable and offers everything that you'll need to relax and enjoy your vacation! Complimentary guest amenities include a communal pool, hot tub, BBQ, arcade room, parking and more.
Located in Sand Lake, just outside Orlando, Florida. You'll be close to it all - Disney and Universal is a short drive away and there is a great selection of restaurants, fabulous shopping spots and world class golf located only minutes away!
Please note the listing photos are only representative imagery, the actual furniture and decorations may vary
You'll love the indoor space:
• 1 bedroom offering quality linens, comfy pillows and comforters.
• 1 Bathroom with a bathtub.
• Fully equipped kitchen (please note this unit does not include an oven).
• Dining table (seating for up to 4).
• TV with complimentary cable, plus high speed internet.
• Central air conditioning.
• 542 sq.ft.
• Communal pool and hot tub
• Spacious patio with furniture/loungers for relaxation
• Communal BBQ
• The hotel has its own parking lot which is free, and is on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Guests will enter the lobby from the main door and will need to check in with the front desk staff to attain the room/key card to access your unit.
• You're provided with complimentary access to the on-site amenities using your room/key card.
• Outdoor pool, open year round, 9:00am - 10:00pm daily.
• Outdoor hot tub, open year round, 9:00am - 10:00pm daily.
• Arcade room.
• Fitness center.
• Basketball court.
• Communal BBQ
• Many outdoor areas for fun and relaxation.
Please note: The pool is not heated year-round, however during the colder months a nice temperature is maintained.
Interaction with Guests:
We work with a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who will assist us in providing you with 5-star quality service. Your recommendations and questions are important to us and we're here 24/7 to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
The apartment is minutes away from Disney World's Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios. The hotel is right off the number 482, with easy access to a great selection of restaurants, shopping spots and entertainment.
Nearby Family Attractions:
• Universal Studios ~ 3 miles.
• SeaWorld ~ 4 miles.
• Walt Disney World ~ 7 miles.
• EPCOT ~ 11 miles.
• Hollywood Studios ~ 12 miles.
• Magic Kingdom Park ~ 13 miles.
Nearby Other Attractions:
• Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Club & Lodge Golf Course ~ 3 miles.
• Camping World Stadium ~ 9.4 miles.
• Orlando Science Center ~ 12 miles.
• Mennello Museum of American Art ~ 12 miles.
• Lake Louisa State Park ~ 26 miles.
Other Things to Note:
• There are noise monitoring devices that are triggered if there's a high noise level in the apartment to ensure all guests remain respectful to those around them.
• We're happy to deliver:
- a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee).
- a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee).
• There is basic cookware available in the unit.
• The apartment is supplied with well-appointed amounts of linens and towels, we kindly ask guests to maximize the use of these items. Regular turn down service is not provided but additional items can be delivered upon request.
• Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional COVID-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.