This stunning 12BR home at Veranda Palms Resort offers an unforgettable vacation experience. The property features a pool, hot tub, game room, and more, ensuring endless entertainment for guests. With full access to Veranda Palms Resort, guests can enjoy additional amenities and create lasting memories in this beautiful vacation destination.
You'll love the indoor space:
• 4831 sq. ft
• Laundry room
• Central air conditioning
• 11.5 bathrooms (10 ensuite)
• Smart TVs plus high-speed internet
• Fully equipped kitchen with high end appliances.
• Private games room (Pool table, air hockey, and arcade)
• Large dining table (seating for up to 10) / Kitchen island (seating for up to 3)
• 12 bedrooms (14 beds) offering a perfect balance between luxury and comfort
• Private pool
• Private hot tub
• Spacious patio with furniture/loungers for relaxation
• Bedroom 1: King Bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
• Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
• Bedroom 4: Full Bed
• Bedroom 5: 2 Twin Beds
• Bedroom 6: Queen Bed
• Bedroom 7: King Bed
• Bedroom 8: 2 Twin Beds
• Bedroom 9: Queen Bed
• Bedroom 10: Full Bed
• Bedroom 11: King Bed
• Bedroom 12: Queen Bed
Guests will enter the community through the security gate where they will be greeted by a security guard and gate.
All guests gain full access to Veranda Palms Resort and all its amenities.
There is complimentary on-site parking on the driveway. There is additional parking available at the clubhouse. Please note there is a 6 vehicle maximum per household and buses, RVs, trailers and boats are prohibited in the community.
Interaction with Guests:
We work with a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who will assist us in providing you with 5-star quality service. Your recommendations and questions are important to us and we're here 24/7 to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
This home is situated in Veranda Palms Resort which is close to a variety of attractions and dining options. Just minutes away from popular theme parks such as Walt Disney World and Universal Studios, providing easy access to a world of fun and entertainment. For those seeking outdoor adventure, the resort is also near several golf courses, nature trails, and lakes. In addition, guests can enjoy a wide range of dining options, from casual to fine dining, in the nearby area, including popular restaurants like Olive Garden and Texas Roadhouse. With so much to explore, Veranda Palms Resort is the perfect destination for a memorable vacation.
Nearby Family Attractions and Destinations:
• Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores - 6.8km/13mins drive
• Kissimmee Lakefront Park - 8.7km/18mins drive
• Falcon's Fire Golf Club - 8.8km/13mins drive
• Old Town Kissimmee - 9.3km/14mins drive
• Fun Spot America - 9.3km/15mins drive
• Celebration Town Center - 12.3km/16mins drive
• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex - 13.2km/19mins drive
• Gatorland - 13.2km/25mins drive
• Walt Disney World Resort - 14.2km/17mins drive
• SeaWorld Orlando - 17km/27mins drive
• Osceola Heritage Park - 17km/32mins drive
• Universal Orlando Resort - 36.7km/36mins drive
Michelin Restaurants Nearby:
• Ravello ★4.6 - 28km/19.2mins drive
• Bull & Bear Steakhouse ★4.6 - 18.2km/24mins drive
• Capa ★4.6 - 20.4km/26mins drive
• Victoria & Albert's ★4.8 - 22.6km/25mins drive
Other Things to Note:
The community pool is currently undergoing renovations and will be unavailable for use for the next few weeks. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
1. Pool and hot tub heating is an additional service that is not included in your booking price. It's an additional fee of $40/day per service for pool and hot tub heating, and $25/day per service for hot tub heating ONLY, which we provide upon request. Please note that we do not offer heating service for the pool alone. Feel free to reach out for more details.
2. We're happy to deliver:
--> a full BBQ propane tank upon request for $65/per tank.
--> a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee)
--> a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee)
3. If you have any special requests throughout your stay, we are happy to make service calls for $25 per trip.
4. Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional Covid-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.