4550 E Foothill Dr, Paradise Valley, Arizona 85253
Vacation Rental Description
Welcome to Black Rock, an AvantStay home!
This stunning and modern architectural masterpiece sits high on the hills of the Phoenix Mountain Preserve with incredible panoramic views of Paradise Valley. The interior flaunts white marble floors and master-crafted wooden finishes with high ceilings and large windows that allow you to take in the spectacular view from every room in the house. Start your morning off with coffee on the upstairs balcony before taking a dive into the infinity pool. Prepare for your day exploring all that Arizona has to offer. Take a ride around the Sonoran Desert on ATVs or hike the Cholla trail on Camelback Mountain. Make it back home in time for happy hour and get ready to mix your favorite drink at the fully-equipped in-home bar. Enjoy dinner in the expansive outdoor kitchen as the sun sets on the horizon. Did someone say s'mores? Hang out by the fire pit or take a late-night dip in the spa. This is Black Rock, your night has just begun.
Nearby Attractions: Tonto National Forest, Joya Spa, Phoenix Mountain Preserve, Camelback Golf Club, Mohave Trail, OHSO Brewery, Jade Bar, Paradise Valley Country Club, El Chorro Lodge, MacDonald's Ranch (25 min drive), Lon's at the Hermosa Inn, Mountain Shadow Golf Course & Resort, Old Town Scottsdale (17 min drive).
All AvantStay guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
- Pool heat is available for an additional fee and needs to be requested before your stay.
- Please note that we cannot provide a pool barrier fence at this property. We do not recommend this property for children under 6 years of age. Per requirements in the cities of Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, and Phoenix we utilize door alarms for all doors with access to the pool area.
- The secluded desert environment of this property is home to many types of wildlife and insects. During the summer months, you may encounter a variety of animals and insects throughout the surroundings of the home. Bees are often known to drink water from the negative edge of the pool at this home. They are typically harmless to guests.
- Pets must be approved in advance and are subject to additional pet fees and deposits. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without AvantStays approval you may be subject to a fine
- You must not use this property for any of the uses identified in Paradise Valley Town Code Section 10-14-4. Any renter who causes, permits, facilitates, aides, or abets any violation thereof shall be subject to a civil infraction carrying a mandatory penalty of a minimum of $500.00 in addition to any other penalties which the Town may impose.
- The use of this short-term rental to house sex offenders is prohibited. The owner of this short-term rental is required to perform a background check on you and your guests prior to your stay.
5 spots, 2 in garage and 3 in the driveway.
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib available. A high chair can be provided upon request with at least 24hrs advanced notice. Just ask and we are happy to accommodate you and your little ones!
The bedroom configuration is as follows:
Bedroom 1 Master/ King + En-Suite bath
Bedroom 2/ King Bed + En- Suite bath
Common area (Walk-in living room)/ (2) Queen sleeper sofas
(2) 1/2 hallway bathrooms
Bedroom 3/ (2) twin triple stack bunk beds + En-Suite bath
Bedroom 4/ (2) Queen beds + En-Suite bath
Bedroom 5/ Queen bed + En-Suite bath
+ 2 twin size tri-fold sleeping mats
(1) Full hallway bathroom
Per local city ordinances in Paradise Valley, outside noise may not exceed 56 decibels during the day. All outdoor music and noise is prohibited after 10pm. Inability to comply will result in fines.
This is a smoke-free property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours (9pm-8am) are strictly enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be provided for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or parties are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized parties or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and fees.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking extra care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
Pets are welcome
Billiards / Pool Tables
Suitable for children
Carbon Monoxide Detector
first aid kit
Smoking not allowed
Enhanced cleaning practices
Disinfectants used for cleaning
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.