Windermere Avenue 4953, Kissimmee, Florida 34746
Vacation Rental Description
Welcome to your home away from home! This stunning 4-bedroom, family-friendly resort home is only minutes from Disney and is located at the secure gated Hideaway Resort at Story Lake which has many amazing amenities! Entertain friends and family while making a delicious meal in our fully equipped kitchen or relax and unwind pool side after a day of exploring Orlando.
You'll love the indoor space:
• 4 bedrooms (5 beds in total) offering a perfect balance between luxury and comfort.
• 3 Bathrooms including 1 ensuite.
• Fully equipped kitchen with high end appliances.
• Large dining table (seating for up to 6) / Kitchen island (seating for up to 3).
• Smart TV's with complimentary Netflix, plus high speed internet.
• Central air conditioning.
• Laundry room.
• 1914 sq.ft.
• Private pool.
• Patio with furniture/loungers for relaxation.
• Street parking is available. Parking is also available at the clubhouse only during the day.
• Guests will enter the community via a locked gate monitored by a security guard.
• You're provided with complimentary access to the Hideaway Resort at Storey Lake!
• Outdoor pool with lazy river, splash pad & amazing slides!
• Outdoor hot tub.
• Kayak rentals.
• Mini golf.
• Fitness center.
• Basketball and volleyball courts.
• Restaurant and Tiki bar.
• Ice cream shop.
• Many outdoor areas for fun and relaxation.
• Open daily from 9am - 9pm, year-round.
Interaction with Guests:
We work with a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who will assist us in providing you with 5-star quality service. Your recommendations and questions are important to us and we're here 24/7 to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
The Hideaway at Storey Lake Resort:
Lakefront with kayak launch and so much more! This resort offers 5 star amenities making it one of the most demanded destinations in the area!
Storey Lake is located at the corner of State Road (SR535) - also known as Kissimmee-Vineland Road - and Osceola Parkway. This ideal location offers easy access to the Disney World theme parks via W Osceola Pkwy, Epcot Center Dr W (this route has tolls). There is spectacular outlet shopping within minutes from Storey Lake, with a variety of dining establishments and entertainment options!
Nearby Family Attractions:
• Walt Disney World ~ 8 miles.
• EPCOT ~ 8 miles.
• Hollywood Studios ~ 8 miles.
• SeaWorld ~ 9 miles.
• Magic Kingdom Park ~ 13 miles.
• Universal Studios ~ 13 miles.
Nearby Other Attractions:
• Falcon's Fire Golf Course ~ 4 miles.
• Camping World Stadium ~ 18 miles.
• Lake Louisa State Park ~ 21 miles.
• Orlando Science Center ~ 22 miles.
• Mennello Museum of American Art ~ 23 miles.
Other Things to Note:
• The home is located in a new development, construction is still in progress around the neighborhood.
• Cost extra: spa, restaurant, mini-golf, kayak rental, tiki bar and ice cream shop.
• Pets up to 70lbs. are very welcome at our home. The pet fee is $60/animal (one-time fee).
• Pool heating is an additional service that is not included in your booking price. It's $25/day for standard heating (86 degrees) or $35/day for increased heating (90 degrees). This service is provided upon request, please inquire for more details..
• We're happy to deliver:
- a full BBQ propane tank upon request for $65/per tank.
- a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee).
- a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee).
• If you have any special requests throughout your trip, we are happy to make service calls for $25 per trip.
• Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional COVID-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
1. Parties, events and smoking/vaping are prohibited in or around our property and risk of a fine and/or a forfeiture of your full deposit.
2. Please check-out on time. Late departures will result in a fine for each additional hour the property cannot be accessed for turnover.
3. Please clean up after yourselves and your pets. Large messes will result in an additional cleaning fee
Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
Crockery & Cutlery
Bed Linen & Towels
Pets are welcome
Free parking on the street
Enhanced cleaning practices
Disinfectants used for cleaning
High touch surfaces disinfected
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.