Marcello Boulevard 447, Kissimmee, Florida 34746
Vacation Rental Description
This stunning 6-bedroom family-friendly home located at Bella Vida Resort has everything you need. It comes with a private pool, hot tub, games, gym, parking, and more! You’ll also be only minutes away from Disney, top golf courses, shops, and restaurants.
My home has a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, living room, and private backyard. There are 9 beds and the property sleeps 12 people.
This 6-bedroom house is newly furnished, with a fully stocked kitchen, a dining area, and a spacious bathroom. There's a private pool, hot tub, games and free parking on the premises.
You'll enjoy top of the line appliances and in-suite laundry. The King beds are extremely comfortable, as are the double and twin beds. The smart TVs come with Netflix, news, and streaming.
Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen and Twin beds
Bedroom 3: Twin bed
Bedroom 4: 2 Full beds
Bedroom 5: 2 Full beds
Bedroom 6: King bed
Guests will enter the community through the security gate where they will be greeted by a guard. "Bella Vida resort does not allow trailers of any kind (ie. boats, RV's, campers, U-Hauls, etc)."
You'll also gain full access to the luxurious Bella Vida Resort, which features a luxury lounge, two large resort style swimming pools, a movie theatre, a fitness facility, a playground, and a games room.
Interaction with Guests:
We work with a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who will assist us in providing you with 5-star quality service. Your recommendations and questions are important to us and we're here 24/7 to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
The house is minutes away from Disney World's Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios.
Nearby attractions include the Camping World Stadium, Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, Amway Center, Orlando Science Center, Lake Eola Park, CFE Arena, Mennello Museum of American Art, Festival Park, Bob Carr Theatre, Cranes Roost Park, Lake Louisa State Park, Orlando City Stadium, Audubon Park Garden District, Orlando Watersports Complex, Formosa Gardens Event Center, Gaston Edwards Park, Lakeridge Winery, and The Florida Mall.
Guests will enter the community through the security gate where they will be greeted by a guard. All guests gain full access to BellaVida Resort and all of the amenities they offer.
Other Things to Note:
1. Pets up to 70lbs. are very welcome at our home. The pet fee is $60/animal.
2. Pool and hot tub heating are an additional service that is not included in your booking price. It's $25/day for standard heating (86 degrees) or $35/day for increased heating (90 degrees). Hot tub heating is $25/day. This service is provided upon request, please inquire for more details.
3. We're happy to deliver:
--> a full BBQ propane tank upon request for $65/per tank.
--> a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee)
--> a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee)
4. If you have any special requests throughout your stay, we are happy to make service calls for $25 per trip.
5. Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional Covid-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
1. Parties, events and smoking/vaping are prohibited in or around our property and risk of a fine and/or your full deposit will be at stake.
2. Please check-out on time. Late departures will result in a fine for each additional hour the property cannot be accessed for turnover
3. Please clean up after yourselves and your pets. Large messes will result in an additional cleaning fee.
Pets are welcome
Enhanced cleaning practices
Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
Crockery & Cutlery
Bed Linen & Towels
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.