Saint Clair Avenue West 1706, Toronto, Ontario M6N 1J1
Vacation Rental Description
Enjoy Toronto in my cosy 1-bedroom basement home located on St. Clair Gardens. You'll be living in one of Toronto's most diverse neighborhoods with boutique restaurants, shops, public transit, and more within walking distance!
This spacious basement apartment has one bedroom, a full kitchen, a 50" Smart TV and a dining area. There is a Queen bed, one Queen sofa bed and the property sleeps 4 people.
This 1-bed apartment is spacious, stylish, and has everything that you'll need to enjoy the city. It has one Queen bed, a super comfy sofa bed, a fully stocked kitchen, a dining area, and one spacious bathrooms. You'll enjoy a complete set of appliances, a large kitchen, and an inviting living room.
The bed and sofa-bed are extraordinarily comfortable, and the 50" smart TV comes with Netflix.
License #: STR-2108-HBWVHJ
You'll have complete access to the unit. There is a reserved parking spot for the unit at the rear of the building.
Interaction with Guests:
I'll be available around the clock.
The apartment is in the heart of St. Clair Avenue, and you'll be steps from public transit, which you can use to explore the entire city. You'll be surrounded by a variety of shops, entertainment, coffee shops and restaurants.
Nearby attractions include the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, the Metro Toronto Convention Center, the CN Tower, Union Station, Ripley’s Aquarium, the Eaton Center, King Street, the St. Lawrence Market, Financial District, and the Queen’s Quay Waterfront.
You'll be in the heart of St. Clair Gardens, with easy access to public transit. There is also easy access to Ubers, but with so many of the city's attractions so close to my home, you may end up walking everywhere!
Other Things to Note:
1. Please note this is basement level unit below the laundromat. Entrance is behind the building.
2. Since this is a basement suite, the height of the ceilings is 7ft.
3. We're happy to deliver:
--> a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee)
--> a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee)
4. Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional Covid-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
1. Parties, events and smoking/vaping are prohibited in or around our property and risk of a fine and/or your full deposit will be at stake.
2. Please check-out on time. Late departures will result in a fine for each additional hour the property cannot be accessed for turnover.
3. Outside of service animals, pets are not permitted at this property. Any evidence of pets will result in a fine and/or forfeiture of your full deposit.
Enhanced cleaning practices
Disinfectants used for cleaning
High touch surfaces disinfected
Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
Crockery & Cutlery
Bed Linen & Towels
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.