Canada Avenue 7601, Orlando, Florida 32819
Vacation Rental Description
This comfortable 1-bedroom hotel-apartment is located in Sand Lake, just outside Orlando, Florida. You’ll be close to it all including Disney and Universal which are just a 10-minute drive away.
The layout offers a spacious living room, upscale bedroom with two Queen beds, and a kitchen (no oven) to have breakfast before hitting the parks. It also has a lot of amenities including a pool, hot tub, basketball court, gym and arcade room.
Please note the listing photos are only representative imagery, the actual furniture and decorations may vary
You'll love the indoor space:
• 1 bedroom (2 beds in total, including sofa bed) offering quality linens, comfy pillows and comforters.
• 1 Bathroom with a bathtub.
• Fully equipped kitchen with oven.
• Dining table (seating for up to 4).
• TV with complimentary Cable, plus high speed internet.
• Central air conditioning.
• 542 sq.ft.
• Communal pool and hot tub
• Spacious patio with furniture/loungers for relaxation
• Communal BBQ
• The hotel has its own parking lot which is free, and is on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Guests will enter the lobby from the main door and will need to check in with the front desk staff to attain the room/key card to access your unit.
• You're provided with complimentary access to the on-site amenities using your room/key card.
• Outdoor pool, open year round, 9:00am - 10:00pm daily.
• Outdoor hot tub, open year round, 9:00am - 10:00pm daily.
• Arcade room.
• Fitness center.
• Basketball court.
• Communal BBQ
• Many outdoor areas for fun and relaxation.
Please note: The pool is not heated year-round, however during the colder months a nice temperature is maintained.
Interaction with Guests:
We work with a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who will assist us in providing you with 5-star quality service. Your recommendations and questions are important to us and we're here 24/7 to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
The apartment is minutes away from Disney World's Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios. The hotel is right off the number 482, with easy access to a great selection of restaurants, shopping spots and entertainment.
Nearby Family Attractions:
• Universal Studios ~ 3 miles.
• SeaWorld ~ 4 miles.
• Walt Disney World ~ 7 miles.
• EPCOT ~ 11 miles.
• Hollywood Studios ~ 12 miles.
• Magic Kingdom Park ~ 13 miles.
Nearby Other Attractions:
• Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Club & Lodge Golf Course ~ 3 miles.
• Camping World Stadium ~ 9.4 miles.
• Orlando Science Center ~ 12 miles.
• Mennello Museum of American Art ~ 12 miles.
• Lake Louisa State Park ~ 26 miles.
Other Things to Note:
• There are noise monitoring devices that are triggered if there's a high noise level in the apartment to ensure all guests remain respectful to those around them.
• We're happy to deliver:
- a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee).
- a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee).
• The apartment is supplied with well-appointed amounts of linens and towels, we kindly ask guests to maximize the use of these items. Regular turn down service is not provided but additional items can be delivered upon request.
• Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional COVID-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
1. Parties, events and smoking/vaping are prohibited in or around our property and risk of a fine and/or your full deposit will be at stake.
2. Please check-out on time. Late departures will result in a fine for each additional hour the property cannot be accessed for turnover.
3. Outside of service animals, pets are not permitted at this property. Any evidence of pets will result in a fine and/or forfeiture of your full deposit.
Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
Crockery & Cutlery
Iron & Ironing Board
Bed Linen & Towels
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
No Pets Allowed
Free parking on the street
Paid parking on the street
Paid cot on request
Carbon Monoxide Detector
accessible path of travel
Enhanced cleaning practices
Cleaning by professional cleaning companies
Disinfectants used for cleaning
Cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus used
Social distancing following guidelines from local authorities
Staff follow all safety protocols from local authorities
Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authorities guidelines
Linen and towels washed in at least 60°C/140°F
Plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware sanitised
High touch surfaces disinfected
Cashless payment available
Wheelchair access possible
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.