Vacation Rental Description
Lush Private Oceanfront Oasis with Stunning Pool, Spa, and Elevator!
Surround yourself in elegance in this exclusive Oceanfront home on Isle of Palms. “Palm Breeze” offers 6 incredible bedrooms with private en-suite bathrooms and all new mattresses in 2017! Additionally, there are 4 levels of private decks, a top of the line Chef's Kitchen, a spacious living room with newly updated furniture in 2017, and an elevator for added convenience.
Spacious and lovely, the first floor boasts an amazing great room with living room, dining room and kitchen. Spectacular ocean views await you from the comfortable living room complete with an entertainment system of Direct TV/HBO/Sonos, 55” Samsung LED HDTV, Blu-Ray player, as well as a 40" flat panel TV with Blu-Ray player. It provides the perfect set up for watching your favorite sports team, NFL Sunday Ticket is Included! For a quieter moment, relax by the gas fireplace and enjoy your favorite beverage from the granite top wet bar with Sub Zero mini fridge.
The gourmet kitchen is equipped with everything needed to prepare your favorite Lowcountry meal. Along with granite counter tops and center prep island, the state of the art stainless appliances include a Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer, Professional Wolf 6 burner 36 " gas range, separate Wolf convection oven with warming drawer, Wolf microwave, Asko dishwasher and Subzero icemaker. The dining room provides seating for 12 and kitchen island seats an additional 4.
A Master Bedroom Suite occupies one of the 2 bedrooms on the first floor with beautiful ocean views, a king size bed, and spa-like Master Bath with a luxurious Jacuzzi tub and large walk-in shower. To top it off, you have private access to the pool and spa area for that midnight dip. The guest bedroom on this floor features a Queen bed and a private full bath with tub/shower. A conveniently located laundry room and powder room round out the remaining rooms on the first floor.
- Air Conditioning - Central
- Balcony - Oceanfront
- Balcony - Oceanview
- Beach Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Garage - Parking
- Garage - Private
- Heating - Central
- Hot Tub
- Internet - Wireless
- Linens Provided
- Outdoor Grill
- Outside Shower
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool - Outdoor
- Pool - Private
- Washing Machine
Property Terms and Policies
East Islands Rentals
GUEST RESERVATION APPLICATION AND LICENSE AGREEMENT
29 J.C. Long Boulevard, Suite 104 Isle of Palms, South Carolina 29451
(843) 886-0760 telephone (843) 886-0762 facsimile
THIS GUEST RESERVATION APPLICATION AND AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) is entered into between East Islands Rentals, Inc. (the “AGENT”) acting solely as agent for the owner, and the following guest (the “Guest”). The guest acknowledges he is a licensee of the OWNER and not a tenant, and is not acquiring any interest in the property.:
The Guest desires to reserve a vacation rental unit through the AGENT from the Owner pursuant to the terms and conditions contained herein. In consideration of the foregoing recitals, the mutual covenants and agreements contained herein, the deposit as required herein and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
1. Vacation Home (the “Property”): See Actual Contract
2. Rates, Accounting and Payment Schedule: See Actual Contract
3. Total Number of Guests: Adults - 0 Children under 14 - 0:
Please list the names and ages of each person staying at the Property during your vacation on Exhibit “B”.
4. Age Requirements: The AGENT will not rent to vacationing students or anyone under 35 years of age unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
5. Behavior: Illegal or negligent behavior by guests is strictly prohibited and is subject to the rules contained in the Isle of Palms City Ordinances. The AGENT reserves the right to evict, without refund, any person who creates a disturbance or becomes a nuisance.
6. Use of Property: All properties are limited to REGISTERED GUESTS only and to the unit's bedding capacity. The Property shall be used for residential purposes by Guest and for no other purpose whatsoever. Pets, smoking, parties, weddings, receptions, or other such activities which involve non-occupant guests are strictly prohibited. *Sleeper sofas: A unit's occupancy limit often includes the use of a sleeper sofa. Sleeper sofas are not recommended for adult use.
7. Pet Policy: Pets are NOT permitted in or on the Property, unless pet deposit is made and discussed with property management. In addition Guests will be responsible for damages and flea control treatments.
8. Parking: The number of available parking spaces varies according to the Property. Parking on the grass is prohibited and any violation is subject to reasonable penalties. The maximum number of cars that a property can maintain is limited to one car per bedroom or 1 car per three people and all cars should use parking in the garage first.
9. Payment and Cancellation Policy: Payment of 35% of the total gross rental amount, together with a complete Guest Reservation Application and License Agreement must be received and approved by the Company within 3 days before a confirmation will be issued. Final payment, consisting of the remaining 65%, must be received by The AGENT no later than 60 days prior to arrival (or immediately if booked within 60 days of guest arrival). Checks are to be made payable to: East Islands Rentals, Inc. There is a $50 service charge on all returned checks. Any reservation made within 7 days of arrival will require payment by credit card or certified check.
CANCELLATIONS: Guest may request, in writing, by completing the “Request to Attempt to Rebook Reservation” form that East Islands Rentals attempt to rebook the reservation. If the property is rebooked for the same rate, the guest will be issued a refund less a 10% fee of the total rental amount. If the property is rebooked at a lessor rate, the guest will be issued a refund less a 10% fee of the total rental amount and the difference in rates. Cancellation of a reservation at any time without a rebooking will result in forfeiture of all payments made.
NO REFUNDS will be given for any situation, including but not limited to cancellation or interruption of your stay or mandatory evacuation, due to inclement weather or any storm or hurricane. To protect against cancellations, interruptions or mandatory evacuations, the AGENT recommends that you purchase travel insurance. The AGENT has arranged for its Guests to obtain travel insurance through CSA Travel Protection. Please contact your East Islands Rentals agent for details.
NO REFUNDS will be given for pool heating not reaching a specific temperature. If you choose to heat the pool, and because of inclimate weather, including but not limited to rain, wind, cold temperatures or cloudiness, the desired temperature is not achieved, there will be no refund.
In the unlikely event this contract is cancelled by the Property Manger, Property Manager will use its best efforts to provided an agreeable substitute vacation accommodation. If Property Manager is unable to find such accommodations, then this agreement shall be cancelled and Property Manager shall refund all payments made by Guest under this agreement.
10. Amenities and Additional charges: All vacation homes offered by The AGENT come with a fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, washer, dryer, iron and board, as well as, Cable TV/DVD, internet services and Air Conditioning and Heating. Rentals include linens and departure cleaning. Some vacation homes are equipped with barbeque grills, however, if in such case, the AGENT does NOT provide propane, charcoal or fluid.
Rates do NOT include: pool heating, guest requested pool cleanings, daily maid service, laundry, excessive cleaning, (i.e. trash, upholstery or rug shampooing), sales and accommodations taxes. All rates are subject to change.
11. Check-In and Check-Out Time:
Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Early check-ins with prior approval only.
Check-out time is 10:00 am and must be strictly enforced so that the Company has adequate time to prepare the Property for the next guest. Late check outs will be subject to additional charges. Late check outs are not allowed in peak season.
Please return keys to the office before leaving. Lost Keys are $35 per key. Lock out charges are $50 per lock out.
12. Cleaning: Your accommodations will be cleaned before you arrive and after you depart. Maid service and other cleaning arrangements during your stay are available for an additional charge.
13. INTEREST BEARING ACCOUNT/ESCROW ACCOUNT: South Carolina Code § 40-57-135(B)(10) requires all real estate companies to place all funds belonging to their customers in an escrow account. The law allows real estate companies to earn interest on these funds with the interest accruing to the real estate company, provided the customer agrees. In signing this Agreement you authorize such interest to accrue to the Company.
14. Lost and Found: The AGENT is not responsible for accident or injury to guests or for loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind. Although we are not responsible for items left behind, if requested we do make every effort to locate and return them to you. Contact our office, and if found, items will be sent USPS collect plus a $25 fee. Unclaimed items are donated to local charities periodically.
15. Repairs: From time to time, it may be necessary for the AGENT or its agents to enter the Property during reasonable hours for any purpose connected with the repair, care or management of the Property.
Every effort is made to keep items in and on the Property in good working order. Please notify East Islands Rentals Inc. of any difficulty you have during your stay so repairs can be made as soon as possible.
NO REFUNDS or reduction in rent will be made for mechanical failures or malfunctions, interruption of utilities or other maintenance problems, including but not limited to, air conditioners, heaters, dishwashers, washers, dryers, TVs, DVD’s, internet access, swimming pools, appliances or pest control.
16. The AGENT shall not be responsible, except as permitted by law, for any loss, expense, damages, claims or injury, direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise caused or incurred, whether arising in law or equity, as a result of rendering services and accommodations as described or substituted and including without restriction the generality of the foregoing as a result of any delay(s), substitution(s), rescheduling(s) or change(s) in the provisions of services or land accommodations by the AGENT, or by reason of military action, revolution or acts of God, or by any agent, employees, subcontractors, servants or third parties whatsoever supplying any other services or accommodations herein or substituted. In cases of accommodations with pools, Jacuzzi tubs and/or hot tubs, hammocks, swings, decks, elevators, basketball, volleyball, observation decks, gas and charcoal grills, etc. the Guest agrees to use such at their own risk and to hold the Owner/Agent harmless from liability.
17. Governing Law: This Agreement is made pursuant to and governed by South Carolina law and specifically the provisions of the South Carolina Lodging Establishment Act.
18. Damage Protection Plan: This Damage Protection Plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000.00. Any damages that exceed $3,000.00 will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our Rental Properties, an Insured Person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000.00. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Security Deposit Protection coverage are contained in the Certificate of Insurance or Insurance Policy. Guests are responsible for damages not covered by the above Security Deposit Protection plan or charges left unpaid at departure, including but not limited to, lock outs, lost keys, excessive garbage, late check out, unauthorized pets, excessive cleaning and/or damage to the property. This policy is optional. However if the policy is not taken, a refundable deposit of $3000 paid by check will be required.
The Company will inspect the Property following Guest departure to determine damages. Please report damage noted on arrival so you will not be charged in error. Breakage or damage occurring during your stay should be reported and arrangements made to cover replacement costs prior to your departure through the security deposit protection plan or personal funds.
19. Payment Information: The AGENT prefers payment by CHECK or E-Check.
We will be making our deposit with a Standard CHECK [__] (Payable East Islands Rentals), or
by Electronic CHECK [__] Routing #__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Account #____________________ (directly off your check), or
by Credit Card [__] . I hereby authorize the Company to charge my credit card listed below pursuant to this Agreement:
Type of Card: Visa, MasterCard or AMEX
Card Number: __________________________________________Expiration Date: ________________
Name as it appears on Credit Card: _______________________________Security Code: ____________
*Credit Card information is required even when paying by Check.
I, the undersigned Guest, hereby apply for the accommodations listed above on the terms and conditions contained above. I acknowledge that I have read the above Agreement and I understand the same. Further, I agree to abide by all restrictions on the use of the Property imposed by the Homeowner.
GUEST SIGNATURE: ______________________________________________________________________
Addendum to Reservation Agreement
For the Isle of Palms Rentals
The City of Isle of Palms recently enacted a series of ordinances and has increased enforcement of previously existing ordinances in an effort to balance the needs of year-round residents with the needs of short-term vacationers. This addendum is not intended to be a substitute for the actual ordinances, but a brief summary of what we consider to be some of the major regulations in which our guests should be aware.
1.The City limits the maximum number of persons allowed on rental property at any time. Please check with East Islands Rentals as stricter limits may apply to your rental.
2.The maximum number of overnight occupants is stated on our website for this home.
3.The maximum number of vehicles allowed on the property overnight is also stated on our webpage for this home.
4.From 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m., no loud noises (voices, stereos, etc.) are allowed.
5.No items of any kind to be left on the beach overnight.
6.Fireworks are prohibited year-round, including July 4th and New Year’s Eve.
7.No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the beach or streets.
8.All holes are to be filled in before leaving beach.
9.No littering. Yellow trash barrels are provided on the beach by the City.
10.Waste Collection: Please refer to the collection schedule on the sheet “City of Isle of Palms, South Carolina” in your check-in package.
11.You are responsible for yourself and all guests at your rental unit, whether they are just visiting or staying overnight. You and your guests may be cited for any ordinance violations. The maximum sentence is a fine of $500 or thirty days in jail, or both, for each offense.
12.A “NOTICE TO RENTERS” FORM REQUIRED BY THE CITY IS PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED INSIDE YOUR RENTAL PROERTY. IF YOUR PROPERTY DOES NOT HAVE ONE, PLEASE CALL US AS SOON AS YOU CHECK IN.