Vacation Rental Description
View the towering mountains and luscious golf course green from the deck of Tenpeak Condo, located in Kahler Mountain Club near Leavenworth, Washington.
With two bedrooms and two baths, you'll have plenty of room to sprawl out, relax and enjoy your getaway with friends or family at this second floor condo, overlooking the golf course.
In the main bedroom you'll find a comfy king-sized bed and an equally comfy queen-sized in the second bedroom. With the twin roll-away, there's plenty of room to sleep five.
The full-sized kitchen, stocked with dinnerware, pots and pans, is perfect for whipping up a great meal after a long day exploring. With every appliance you need, this kitchen is sure to please all your cooks.
The living room of Tenpeak Condo is full of cozy furniture and opens onto a comfortable deck. With a barbecue and patio set, it's perfect for sipping your morning cup of joe or enjoying dinner al fresco.
Enjoy the fireplace in the living room – it’s warm, cozy and perfect for relaxing at the end of the day. Kick back and watch your favorite show or movie on the flat screen television.
We offer WiFi access as well, for those of you who just absolutely need that connection!
The unit has two tandem parking spaces.
Please note, as much as we might love dogs, they are not allowed at this unit.
ABOUT KAHLER MOUNTAIN CLUB
The real treat is the location - right on Kahler Mountain Club's golf course. Even if you don't play the spectacular 18 holes, you'll enjoy the full mountain views, the long luscious greens and the serenity of the course.
- In the warmer months, simply step outdoors to enjoy the 18-hole, par 70 golf course. In winter, the course is transformed into a groomed cross country ski area, with sledding, and snowshoeing. Kids will enjoy the on-site playground.
- Enjoy a four-star dining experience at Wildflour Restaurant, conveniently located on the premises. Not only wonderful food, but year round dining in unique outdoor igloos and, if you prefer, carry out. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Kahler Mountain Club guests also get to enjoy the amenities of Kahler Mountain Club's Athletic Club, including its heated indoor swimming pool, spa, gym, sauna, and racquetball/basketball/volleyball court.
- Just one mile away, you'll find Lake Wenatchee State Park where in summer you can swim, rent kayaks and stand-up paddleboards, ride horses, and more.
- Plain, five miles to the east, features zip line tours.
- For Bavarian charm, wine tasting galore and summer rafting trips on the Wenatchee River, head on over to Leavenworth, just 20 minutes away. And don't miss the new Leavenworth Adventure Park, with its own Alpine roller coaster.
- Skiing enthusiasts can find themselves at Steven’s Pass, a Vail Ski Resort, in just 30 short minutes.
Looking to enjoy a getaway in the Leavenworth area? You've come to the right place because Kahler Mountain Club properties are only a short 30-35 minute drive to downtown Leavenworth.
The Lake Wenatchee area has endless recreational activity options throughout all four seasons. If you decide to stay with us, you'll have the opportunity to explore and adventure around the lake and throughout the towering timbers.
During the summer, there are bird watching, fishing, boating, rafting and trail hiking opportunities. The warm weather brings all the wildlife out, so take the opportunity to explore the area.
The colder months of winter allow for skiing, snowshoeing, as well as ice fishing & skating adventures.
No matter what time of the year you decide to visit, the scenic views are to die for.
As we stated earlier, you're also a short drive from downtown Leavenworth where the Bavarian culture and spirits exist. You can enjoy a variety of events throughout the year such as Oktoberfest, the flowering Maifest or the Christmas lighting and caroling during December.
THE KAHLER MOUNTAIN CLUB VACATION RENTALS PROMISE
Kahler Mountain Club Vacation Rentals is the only full-stack vacation rental management company in the area. We vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. We know that booking a rental property home for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some, while others know their way around it. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after you visit our home. We have onsite property management available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
MANAGED: This well managed property needs good behavior and adherence to instructions, rules, terms, conditions, and requires online registration and electronic signature before final booking, or you may cancel before proceeding at that time. Phones open 7am to 9pm everyday. For security, there may be outwardly facing security cameras, capable of constant recording but may not be activated depending on security company.
= No = Yes
bath with shower
king size bed
Queen size bed
User Ratings & Reviews
No Reviews on this property.
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.