Vacation Rental Description
Book 3 or more nights and get 15% off one of those nights, now through the end of October!
Leave a Reservation Comment that you would like the 15% Off One Night Special!
*** Holidays Excluded ***
Abalone Alcove is a Dillon Beach classic with some of the best views on the hill! With a hot tub, gas BBQ, pool table, large screen TV, stunning ocean and Tomales Bay views, and dog friendly - Abalone Alcove is a quaint and comfortable, much loved, family beach vacation destination with fantastic amenities. And did I mention that view?!
ABOUT THE HOUSE:
- Enclosed deck with gas BBQ grill, picnic table and gorgeous hot tub (brand new as of August 2022!)
- Living room with Queen size fold-out sleeper sofa and wood burning stove
- Dining area
- Full kitchen
- Primary bedroom with King size bed
- Full bath with tub/shower combo
- Rec Room with full size fold-down futon couch, large screen TV with Chromecast Add-On for Streaming, and POOL TABLE!
- Bedroom with full size bed
- Full Bath with shower/tub combo
- Sliding doors to patio areas and grassy hillside overlooking the ocean!
THINGS TO KNOW:
- 6 Person Max Occupancy - Day or Night
- NO Parties, NO Large Gatherings
- 3 Car Maximum in Driveway - No On Street Parking
- Dog Friendly! 2 Dog Maximum - $80 Dog Fee per Pup
- Dogs must be leashed when outdoors
- Dogs may not be left alone in the home unless QUIETLY crated.
- One Guest Parking Pass provided for easier beach access - Not to be used for general On Street Parking. Specific use instructions provided in the home.
- NO Smoking of ANY substances in the home and due to High Fire Concerns, outdoor smoking is restricted to paved or concrete surfaces only.
- HEATING: This lovely home has a unique heating system. A passive heating system using thermal/solar panels heats the home quite well throughout the day and well into the night - in fact, it can get pretty toasty on a sunny day, but opening window vents and doors to let in the ocean breeze cools the house nicely if it gets too warm. There's a wood stove in the living room which is the main heat source in the winter. The upstairs bedroom also has a baseboard heater, and the downstairs uses space heaters.
- Wood Stove Directions: Please be sure to bring wood and kindling with you as we do not provide it. We will provide fire starters which you can light with the oven lighter. Wood can be purchased close by at the Dillon Beach General Store or the Tomales General Store, but we recommend purchasing it from a larger store on your way to Dillon Beach.
- Due to the severe water crisis at Dillon Beach, we are kindly requesting all guests be respectful and conscientious of their water usage. This includes limiting water use to only what is absolutely necessary and following hot tub guidelines to rinse off before use. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
= No = Yes
double sofa bed
king size bed
Pets are welcome
Billiards / Pool Tables
Sports - swimming
User Ratings & Reviews
No Reviews on this property.
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.