This luxurious high rise one-bedroom condo offers all the amenities you'll need during a quick getaway - a perfect space for the business or solo traveller, or couples! Enjoy the breathtaking views of Toronto's skyline from your private balcony, preparing your dinner in your fully equipped kitchen with high-end appliances, or relaxing in your open-concept living area while watching Netflix. There is also a shared pool and gym in the building which you will have access to!
The space features a comfortable king bed, floor to ceiling windows, and high speed wireless internet.
*Total sq./ft. of space 700
Bedroom 1: King bed
Living Room: Sofa bed
Please note that we are currently making improvements to the furnishings in the unit so there may be some décor differences.
The keys are available for pick-up at a nearby location (approximately one block away from the unit). The instructions to access it will be sent on the day of arrival.
The pool and gym are available to use during your stay from 6am - 11pm daily.
Interaction with Guests:
We work with a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who will assist us in providing you with 5-star quality service. Your recommendations and questions are important to us and we're here 24/7 to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
The apartment is in the trendy Entertainment District, a short walking distance to all major downtown attractions as well as Toronto’s finest restaurants, coffee shops, and art galleries.
Nearby attractions include the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, the Metro Toronto Convention Center, the CN Tower, Union Station, Ripley’s Aquarium, the Eaton Center, King Street, the St. Lawrence Market, Financial District, and the Queen’s Quay Waterfront.
Entertainment District is ideal for easy access.
The condo is a 16 minute drive to the airport (without traffic).
It is minutes away from Union Station, the Go Bus Station, and the Coach Bus Terminal. The Union Pearson Express train takes you directly to and from the airport in under 25 minutes. Uber's are always readily available.
The Underground Path is located across the street in the CBC building and connects you to the entire downtown core. This is very convenient during the winter.
There is convenient paid parking immediately next door to the apartment. Inquire for more details.
Other Things to Note:
1. We're happy to deliver:
--> a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee)
--> a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee)
2. The temperature is centralized within the building. It is set to heating from November to March and will be changed to cooling around April.
3. Please note our unit is equipped with noise sensors to ensure noise levels are monitored for the comfort of all guests.
4. Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional Covid-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
1. Parties, events and smoking/vaping are prohibited in or around our property and risk of a fine and/or your full deposit will be at stake.
2. Please check-out on time. Late departures will result in a fine for each additional hour the property cannot be accessed for turnover.
3. Outside of service animals, pets are not permitted at this property. Any evidence of pets will result in a fine and/or forfeiture of your full deposit.
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.