900 Northwest Lovejoy Street, Portland, Oregon 97209
Vacation Rental Description
Welcome to The City of Roses and the Downtown Pearl District, ideal for work and play. Stay at a beautiful upgraded Flex-cation apartment with free parking included for long term stays, extra discounts and all the amenities you need! The apartments are designed for working professionals who appreciate an elevated experience. This Flex-cation experience is ideal for long term stays or short trips were you may need to work, the apartments are ideal for a quiet escape and are not suitable for events, parties or groups. This apartment can only be booked by guests 25 years or over
Absolutely no extra guests without approval and a max of 3 guests occupancy. No parties, drugs, smoking or loud noises under any circumstances. Administrative hold will be forfeit and you will be asked to leave with no refund. To ensure there are no parties, drugs, smoking or unauthorized guests, please note there is 24/7 security, noise monitoring in the apartments and security cameras in corridors. Your health and safety is the top priority!
Welcome: please treat this home as your own, and enjoy everything PORTLAND has to offer!
Quick summary of rules:
- You are liable for everyone in your group
- No parties, No smoking, no drugs, No pets, No extra guests
- Please clean the fridge out before departure
- Check in time is 3pm / Check out time is 11am
- $100 per hour late check out fee / $100 after hour lockout fee / $500 replacement cost for any lost key, fob, pass
- $7.50 background check fee due before check-in
$99 Administrative hold on behalf of the building (6 nights or less)
$149 Administrative hold on behalf of the building (7 to 13 nights)
$199 Administrative hold on behalf of the building (14 to 27 nights)
$249 Administrative hold on behalf of the building (28 nights or more)
$399 Administrative hold on behalf of the building (32 nights – 56 nights)
$499 Administrative hold on behalf of the building (57 nights plus (3 months or more)
$1000 Administrative hold on behalf of the building (6 months or more up to one year)
I require an additional refundable administrative hold per extra guest (3rd guest or more) if they’re 12 or over. This protects us against additional damages and helps to deter any house parties. The administrative hold per guest is refundable if you check out on time and there are no damages.
Additional $99 Administrative hold per guest after the 2nd guest (6 Nights or Less)
Additional $149 Administrative hold per guest after the 2nd guest (7 to 13 nights)
Additional $199 Administrative hold per guest after the 2nd guest (14 to 27 nights)
Additional $249 Administrative hold per guest after the 2nd guest (28 nights or more)
Additional $399 Administrative hold per guest after the 2nd guest (32 nights – 56 nights)
Additional $499 Administrative hold per guest after the 2nd guest (57 nights plus(3 months or more)
Additional $1000 Administrative hold per guest after the 2nd guest (6 months or more up to one year)
The below rules serve as an agreement between you (the Guest) and us (the Host) for use of the listing. You agree and understand that these rules apply to you and your entire party, and agree and understand that you are ultimately responsible for all actions from you and your group.
- For your convenience, check-in instructions will be sent after you confirm the number of guests. You agree to read through these instructions prior to your check-in date. You agree and understand that you are fully responsible for reading and following the instructions provided, and agree that no refunds will be issued to you because you did not properly follow instructions.
- Since building security will not let any unregistered guest in the building, you agree that check in instructions will be sent to you only after you provide the names and date of birth of guests that will be in the listing at any time. You agree to provide this information through the Airbnb message thread. You agree that you will fill out a check in registration from that can include this information. You agree and understand that failing to provide names and dates of births for all guests will result in your reservation being “canceled by guest” and the cancelation policy applied. You agree and understand that this measure is taken for the safety and security of you and your group, and all building residents. You agree and understand that your Host may ask you to upload a copy of your ID to a third party portal in order to verify your identity. You agree and understand that you may decline to provide such information by messaging your host on the Airbnb message thread, and that the reservation will continue without the need for you to submit your ID.
- This condo is NOT a hotel, so please do not go to concierge or office for any information or keys for your reservation. On site staff is not here to serve you, and not here to check you in. They are also not able to hold luggage for you. You agree to a five hundred dollars convenience charge for any request placed with on-site building staff, including and not limited to assistance with parking (when applicable), building access, check-in instructions, and maintenance.
- You agree and understand that a confirmed booking of an Accommodation is a limited license granted to you by Your Host to enter, occupy, and use the Accommodation for the duration of your stay, during which time Your Host retains the right to re-enter the Accommodation.
- You agree that the number of guests in the apartment will not exceed the number of guests on your reservation. You agree that having more guests than the number of guests on your reservation will lead to the immediate cancelation of your reservation, and all applicable penalties. You agree to provide the name, and date of birth guests staying with you before arrival.
- You agree to return all keys, fobs, and parking passes to where you found them when you leave within 30 minutes of your stated check out time. You agree to pay a five hundred dollars replacement fee for each lost fob, key, and parking pass. You agree that keys, fobs, and parking passes will be considered lost if you do not return them within an hour of your stated check out time. You agree to pay this charge within 24 hours of check-out, and agree that your security deposit may be used to cover these replacements.
- NO PARTY : Serious complaints of unruly behavior will, unfortunately result in you being asked to leave without a refund, and a five thousand dollars excessive wear and tear charge that you agree to pay within 24 hours of your initial check out date. You agree that your security deposit may be applied to cover this charge.
- NO SMOKING : You agree and understand that there is a strict no smoking and no drug use policy, inside, and within 25 feet of the premises. Smoking of any kind inside the building - including balconies - will result in a five thousand dollars excessive wear and tear charge that you agree to pay within 24 hours of your initial check out date. You agree that your security may be applied to cover this charge.
- If the police are called to a property for any reason relating to any disturbance, occupancy issues, noise, or lewd behavior, you agree to be charged a fine of five thousand dollars in addition to the normal costs of rental and any damage to the property.
- You agree that neither you nor anyone in your group has ever been charged or convicted of a felony or misdemeanor. You agree to a background check that may be shared with the building owners and agents. You agree that your reservation will be canceled if you or anyone in your group fail to pass a background check and that the cancelation policy will be upheld. Since Airbnb does not conduct background checks on all guests, you agree and understand that after booking you will be asked for a background check fee in the amount of seven dollars and fifty cents. You agree and understand that your Host may use a third-party vendor to process this background check fee. If you are not comfortable with the use of a third party vendor, you agree and understand you will reach out to your host to let him/her know you will send the background check fee through Airbnb’s Resolution Center. You agree and understand that failure to provide the necessary information will result in your reservation being canceled and the refund policy applies.
- For reservations less than six nights, you agree to a Ninety-nine dollar administrative hold on a method of payment of your choice. For reservations between seven and thirteen nights long, you agree to a One hundred fort-nine dollar administrative hold on a method of payment of your choice. For reservations between fourteen and twenty-seven nights , you agree to a one hundred ninety-nine dollar administrative hold on a method of payment of your choice.For reservations twenty-eight nights or more , you agree to a two hundred forty-nine dollar administrative hold on a method of payment of your choice. For reservations between 32 days or more you agree to a Three hundred ninety-nine administrative hold on a method of payment of your choice. For reservations 57 night or more you agree to a Four hundred ninety-nine administrative hold on a method of payment of your choice. For reservations between six months up to a year you agree to a Thousand administrative hold on a method of payment of your choice. agree and understand that this administrative hold will be refunded in full at check out. You agree and understand that your Host may use the administrative hold for late check out costs, any excessive cleaning, missing remotes, leftover food, and any other issue that results in any costs to your Host. You agree and understand that your Host may use a third-party vendor to process this administrative hold. If you are not comfortable with the use of a third party vendor, you agree and understand you will reach out to your host to let him/her know you will send the administrative hold through Airbnb’s Resolution Center.
- You agree that you will be asked for additional deposit after the second guest.This protects me against additional damages and helps to deter any house parties. The security deposit per guest is refundable if you check out on time and there’s no damages.
*(Ninety-nine Administrative hold per guest after the second guest (Six Nights or Less))
*(One hundred forty-nine Administrative hold per guest after the second guest (Seven to Thirteen nights))
*(One hundred ninety-nine Administrative hold per guest after the second guest (Fourteen to Twenty-seven nights))
*(Two hundred forty-nine Administrative hold per guest after the second guest (Twenty-eight nights or more))
*(Three hundred ninety-nine Administrative hold per guest after the second guest (Thirty eight nights or more))
*(Four hundred ninety-nine Administrative hold per guest after second guest (57nights or more))
*(Thousand Administrative hold per guest after second guest (6 Months or more up to 1 year))
- You agree that when breaking any rule you will immediately pay to your Host liquidated
damages in the amount of five hundred dollars and one thousand dollars for each violation thereafter. You agree that this sum is an attempt to make a reasonable forecast of the probable actual loss because of the difficulty of estimating with exactness the damages which will result from any violation of rules set forth. You further agree that this amount is not a “penalty” for violation of any rule. You further agree that liquidated damages in the amount of one thousand dollars for a violation of the rules set forth is a fair and reasonable amount that would compensate your Host for damages sustained thereby. In arriving at the settlement and stipulated amount of liquidated damages, you agree to have considered, among other factors, the difficulty that your host would have in maintaining standards for current, and future guests.
- You agree and understand you are responsible for reading through check in instructions. In the event you need on site assistance after hours you agree to pay a hundred dollar service charge. This fee also covers lockouts.
- You agree and understand that the cleaning crew has until check-in time to clean the apartment. You agree and understand that you will not ask for any refund related to cleanliness issues upon asking for an early check-in and/or early bag drop off before the stated check in time.
- You agree and understand that trash should not be left in the hallway under any circumstances and that any trash you leave in the hallway will result in a one hundred cleaning charge charged directly to you.
- You agree to not hold your host responsible for any power, water, gas, or Internet outage. You agree and understand that outage of any power, water, gas, or Internet service are outside of your host's control and though they will try to be resolved, the outcome of the pertaining issue will be determined by the persistence of the company in which those services are provided.
- If you have any problems accessing the internet, please notify your host immediately. While your host will work with the Internet Service Providers to resolve connectivity issues as quickly as possible, you agree and understand that any related issues can only be resolved at the hands of the service providers, and not the host. As the Internet is a complimentary service, you agree and understand that no refunds will be assessed for internet connectivity issues. You agree and understand that
- When provided, if you have any problems accessing parking, please notify your host immediately. Please note that building parking issues are outside of your host’s control. While your Host will do their best to work with the building to resolve issues as quickly as possible, you agree and understand that the outcome is to be determined by a separate party (e.g. building owner), and in no way is the host responsible for exterior issues. As parking is a complimentary service, you agree and understand that no refunds will be assessed for parking access issues.
- You agree and understand that your host does not provide refunds due to issues beyond the host’s control such as weather. You agree and understand that issues related to A/C is not within your host’s control and agree and understand that no refunds will be assessed for any A/C or heating issues.
- You agree and understand that the listing pictures are representative of the space provided. You agree and understand that “accuracy” as it relates to Airbnb Hosting Standard is to be understood as “number of bedrooms”, “number of beds”, “number of bathrooms”, and a general floor plan that is at least as big or bigger than the floor plan depicted in the photos. You agree and understand that your host may offer you a bigger listing that the one you booked, and agree that staying overnight is a waiver of any and all claims to a refund due to “accuracy”. You agree and understand that apartment fixtures including but not limited to furniture items, wall decorations, and small items may change from time to time as wear and tear requires replacements. You agree and understand that the property is, unless otherwise noted is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include linens, blankets, pillows, towels, a standard equipped kitchen, TV, furnishings. You agree and understand that furnishings may differ from pictures on advertisements.
- Your Host is not responsible for any personal effects that may disappear from the suite. Your Host maintains insurance on the structure and those items belonging to the host. The host is responsible for insurance on all of Guest’s personal items. The Guest will be fully responsible for all damage to the suite or contents during their stay. In the event that the suite becomes un-rentable through any action of The Guest, then The Guest agrees to pay thenightly rate as specified in the “Rates” section until the suite may be put back into a rentable condition, in addition to being responsible for any damage caused by Guest, their invites, or other persons. The Guest agrees to indemnify The Host and hold it harmless from any injury or damage resulting to The Guest, their invites, or other persons, their personal property, the suite, its contents, or the property, occurring in the suite itself or in any common areas including, but not limited to, stairways, parking lots, recreational areas, and swimming pools that may be used by The Guest, their invites, or other persons. The total liability to The Host from any loss to The Guest due to interruption of essential services, fire, or other occurrences that renders the suite unusable will be only those days of rental that The Guest has prepaid and not used.
- The suite and associated common areas shall not be used for ANY unlawful or illegal purpose. The Guest agrees to keep the suite in a neat and orderly condition. No nails, screws, or other items are to be driven into any portion of the suite. The suite is to be used for residential purposes only. No commercial, industrial, or retail activity can be conducted in the suite. You agree and understand that your Host is not responsible for any amenities or services that are closed, out of service, or cannot be used for any reason, and monies will not be refunded for such events.
- No tenancy is created by this agreement. All property rights remain with The Host. The Guest agrees that The Host or other lawful authority may evict The Guest, without notice, for any reasons such as, but not limited to (1) failure to leave the unit at the designated check-in or check-out (unless extended according to the terms of this agreement and authorized in advance by The Host), (2) nonpayment of rental or other charges, (3) violation of any rule in this agreement, (4) violation of any rules of the housing development, condominium association, or apartment complex in which the suite is located, (5) any unlawful act of The Guest. The Guest agrees to hold The Host harmless for any eviction.
- You agreed and understand that these House Rules may change from time to time. You agree and understand that should follow House Rules as indicated on the listing at time of check in, regardless of time of booking.
- Please reach out any time if you have any questions. We’re always here to help !
No Pets Allowed
Suitable for children
Carbon Monoxide Detector
first aid kit
Enhanced cleaning practices
Cleaning by professional cleaning companies
Disinfectants used for cleaning
Cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus used
Social distancing following guidelines from local authorities
Hand sanitizer available
Contactless check-in and checkout is available.
Staff follow all safety protocols from local authorities
Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authorities guidelines
Linen and towels washed in at least 60°C/140°F
Plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware sanitised
High touch surfaces disinfected
Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
Staff wear personal protective equipment
Shared stationery printed menus, pens, paper removed
First aid kit available
Cashless payment available
Spa & Gym not available
Social distancing in dining areas
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
Crockery & Cutlery
Iron & Ironing Board
Bed Linen & Towels
Base rates (EXCLUDING any applicable taxes, fees, and promotions) are displayed as provided by rental managers and are not guaranteed. Rates are based on the start or arrival date selected in the search and may vary on subsequent days. Properties marked ‘Available’ or ‘Not Available’ are done so based on information provided by the rental manager and are not guaranteed. For completed details (including minimum stay length, full availability information, approved arrival days and other booking rules for the property) select ‘Book Now” (on available properties) or ‘Check Availability’ (booked properties) to be directed to the rental manager’s website or click “Contact” to send them a specific request.